Reiki Level 1 Certification Course for Personal and Professional Development
Reiki Level 1 traditional training is the ideal start to self-discovery, self-care, personal development, and spiritual growth. This certification course is accredited by IGCT & CThA and offers the first steps towards a Reiki energy healing professional practice in the UK and internationally.
Reiki Level 1 Course Special Offer:
Enrol in my Reiki Level 1 Internationally Accredited Certification Course held in London EC2 for only £175 (Save £50) + get the Reiki Level 1 Digital Bundle FREE OF CHARGE (£195 Value).– offer expires 25 March 2023
Yes, that’s right! YOU GET IT ALL WHEN YOU PAY IN FULL!
Reiki Level 1 Internationally Accredited Certification Course for only £175 (Limited Spots & Limited Time Offer):
- SAVE £50 (£225 standard fee)
- GET the COURSE MANUAL & MULTIMEDIA BUNDLE
- TAKE PART IN THE IN-PERSON GROUP CLASS (Central London)
- CLASS RECORDINGS for future reference and to build your practice/evidence portfolio
- ONLINE COMMUNITY & Email Support
- Referral to Professional Bodies & Insurance Providers for Student/Practitioner Insurance Cover
- INTERNATIONAL ACCREDITATION & CERTIFICATE of COURSE COMPLETION
Reiki Level 1 Digital Package (£195 VALUE):
- FULL LIVE COURSE VIDEO & AUDIO DOWNLOADS (14 HOURS)
- 21-DAY REIKI LEVEL 1 JOURNAL, Workbook & Tracker
- REIKI PRO FORMS: Reiki Intake Form, Minor Consent Form, Reiki Session & Post Session Client Notes
- PRINTABLES: Reiki Principles A4 Poster, Chakra Chart, Worksheets & Fun Activities that Feed the Soul and Keep You Focused on Your Life Goals & Personal Growth
- 24/7 ACCESS TO ONLINE SUPPORT GROUP & Tutor Email Support
There are no course prerequisites, but this REIKI MEGA HAMPER is a Limited Time Offer!
Reiki Level 1 Course Prerequisites: NONE. This is a beginner’s level of training – anybody can learn Reiki for self-healing and to help others.
The practice of Reiki is an original method of healing, developed by Mikao Usui in Japan early in the 20th century. Reiki is a natural healing energy that works on every level, not just the physical, and promotes the body’s regenerative self-healing ability. Reiki is non-invasive, and we use it holistically to restore balance in mind, body, and spirit.
Reiki Level 1 training: One-to-One & In-Person Group Classes
- One-to-One Reiki Training is both online (Zoom live) and in-person; SCHEDULING TBA
- We hold the Group Classes at the StillPoint Centre in Liverpool Street, London EC2M 4RH – PLEASE CHECK DATES & AVAILABILITY.
- Learning materials (a multimedia bundle) will be provided a week before the course for preparation and future reference & practice
- The in-person day will be mostly practical, to develop your skills and gain experience
- An online community will also be there for your ongoing support after the class
I will initiate you to both original Japanese Usui Reiki Ryoho and Western-style Usui Shiki Reiki Ryoho teachings (the best of both worlds) and share with you a prestigious Reiki Lineage, its principles, philosophy, endeavors, and ways to achieve wellbeing and happiness.
Immediately after your first Reiki Empowerment, you will be able to connect with the Universal Life-force Energy consciously at will and gain healing and intuitive abilities. Yay!
You will learn energy exercises to strengthen your resilience and regenerative capacity, special breathing and meditation techniques for aura cleansing, space clearing & purification, stress relief, self-healing, healing others (people, plants & pets – all living things), purifying and infusing energy (bring a bottle of water, your crystals and lucky charms), chakra sensing, healing and activation techniques, and much more, including an introduction to setting up a professional practice.
Learning Outcomes (NOS)
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- understand and explain the history of their Reiki style/system; their own lineage to Mikao Usui; types of attunement/initiation; how treatment will be given.
- explain and demonstrate how to apply the practice of Reiki, including working with Reiki energy; self-treatment; working with possible different recipients of Reiki.
- carry out a full Reiki treatment safely and effectively, tailored to the needs of the individual and ensuring the comfort and well-being of the client throughout;
- demonstrate how to recognise conditions when referral may need to be made elsewhere;
- discuss the different methods of treatment, how these should be used and/or modified for individual clients or situations, and for clients with differing needs;
- show an awareness of their own and other’s emotional state and responses and know how to use self-treatment and/or meditation techniques to support their own practice and spiritual development;
- describe potential outcomes of Reiki.
Reiki Level 1 Course Fees & Enrolment Options
- One-to-One Training & Certification Fee: £200 (reduced from £250 in the Sale- offer expires 25 March 2023)
- Small Group class in Central London (Liverpool Street) Fee: £175 (reduced from £225 – offer expires 25 March 2023)
Reserve your place now by paying in full or just a deposit to secure your place and £50 savings!
Small group, more personal attention, fewer spots available on the in-person course, so book yours asap!
Upon receipt of your full payment or holding deposit, I will email any further details, and the course manual to familiarise yourself with Reiki, the lineage, try some energy exercises, etc.
We still maintain social distancing as much as possible. Please bring a bottle of water/hydration and wear a mask when working with other students.
Please contact me if you need to make any special arrangements.
Ersilia Arjocan MA PGCE Reiki Master Teacher
Optional further progression after Reiki Level 1 Certification
You can receive the attunements and learn Reiki just for self-help and informal practice. It’s fun and life-affirming. After Reiki Level 1 training, most students sign up to gain Reiki Level 2 Practitioner Certification.
Later on, if you decide to practise within the NHS, you will need to pursue the Reiki Practitioner Diploma training pathway recently designed to meet the highest standards set by the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) National Occupational Standards (NOS), and Skills for Health.
Either way, this is the beginning! Taking part in this training is the first step; it awards you with the traditional Reiki Level 1 (Shoden, first teachings) certificate of completion, and you can practice Reiki with confidence.
Baby Steps: Book Your Place on this Reiki Level 1 Course and Get Your Shoden Initiations!
I am a qualified and insured holistic therapy practitioner and educator vetted by the International Guild of Complementary Therapists (IGCT) and registered as a Reiki Training Provider with the Complementary Therapists Association (CThA).
Recognised by EmbodyForYou in their Top 100 Salons & Therapists year after year.
Learn more About Ersilia