Reiki is a gentle, non-pharmacological treatment option for Anxiety, Stress, and Pain relief, as well as a great complementary therapy to enhance an existing allopathic treatment plan.
Mentioned as a beneficial therapy on Anxiety.org and famously recommended by Dr Oz, Reiki is a Japanese energy therapy known to induce deep relaxation, reduce stress, pain, and anxiety.
Clinical evidence indicates that Reiki is a safe complementary therapy that activates the parasympathetic nervous system to heal body and mind. It has the potential for broader use in the management of chronic health conditions, and possibly in postoperative recovery.
This therapy can be received worldwide at a distance if you are not in London, or you can not visit the clinic for any other reason. Have a look at Distance Reiki Zoom Sessions for Remote Reiki treatments.
Reiki for Anxiety: Quick Facts
- There are no contraindications to Reiki – safe for all ages and health conditions
- You do not need to remove your clothes – energy goes through everything
- You do not even need to be in the same room! Distance Reiki is as effective as being in the same room with your therapist
- You do not need to do anything, just relax and enjoy your session!
The benefits of Reiki in short:
- Physical Health & Wellbeing
- Mental & Emotional Wellbeing
- Metaphysical Exploration & Healing
Available at 3 locations: London Liverpool Street EC2, Monument EC3, or as an online/remote healing session in the comfort of your own home, wherever you are in the world!
Discover: Reiki Drumming Vibrational Therapy
If you feel you need answers or self-guidance besides the traditional Usui Reiki treatment, there are two interesting options that are safe for all as distance healing:
- if you feel a bit stuck, this vibrational therapy synergy will shift whatever needs to be released with clarity and intention, expect some aha! moments!
- your journey to health, wellbeing, prosperity, and happiness may involve ancestral healing or soul retrieval
- stay open to all possibilities!
Any drumming would be contraindicated as in-person sessions for pregnant women and people with pacemakers due to the extra vibration produced by the drum.
Whether you choose traditional Usui Reiki or Reiki Drumming, enjoy some much needed deep relaxation, tranquility and better energy. Most people experience an uplifting and rejuvenating feeling, more optimism and a clearer mind.